Peer Review Statement
All research articles in this journal have undergone rigorous double-blind peer review, based on the initial editor's screening.
The manuscript submission and peer review process are broken down into the following steps:
– The Author writes a research manuscript and submits it.
– The Editor does the initial screening and forwards it to the Reviewers.
– Reviewers review the manuscript according to the guidelines provided and verify the quality of research.
– The article is returned to the editor along with a recommendation to reject the article, revise it or accept it.
– The Editor drafts a decision to be sent to the Author.
– The article is returned to the Author along with the reviewer’s feedback.
– The Editor receives the updated article and sends it to the Publication Department.
Note: The review process for the submitted papers in this journal is double-blind peer review.
For more information please see:
– Peer Review Process